Software house that delivers cross-functional agile teams. Programmers and designers provide professional outsourcing services and create innovative applications, offer software development, rapid prototyping service, code audit and maintenance.
After years of success on the Polish market, the company gained experience and decided to enter the international market. There was a need to learn how to develop an appropriate strategy.
"The analysis of past activities in project management, sales and marketing helped:
- create a mission, vision for the company
- project management policies
- implement agile methodology
- implement kanban board methodology
- create a customer journey path
- create the profile of an ideal customer
- formulate a sales and marketing vision together with an implementation strategy
- create a marketing team and employ its members
- build cooperation between marketing and sales department using SCRUM
- find new organic customer acquisition channels
- design and document the sales process
- audit sales interactions
- select and implement a CRM system
- create a sales pitch
- implement best sales practices "
Mystery shopper, digital presence audit, sales process audit, social selling, generating new sales channels, selling through partner channels, hiring a marketing team.
The company entered the international market, which resulted in an increase in international customers to 78%.
The company is in a dynamic growth phase.
Revenue growth y/y
Increase in sales leads
Increase in organic traffic